We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. If you would like to stop receiving information from Karrimor SF follow the instructions included at the bottom of each email correspondence. By contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website, you can do the following at any time:
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights by and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on Karrimor SF and/or any associated companies.
When purchasing from Karrimorsf.com using your credit card, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre.
Online Purchases Policy
Pricing, Payment & Sales Tax
All prices are in USD$ and you will be shown your local currancy conversion when you proceed through the checkout. Prices are subject to change without notice. We currently accept PayPal and Credit Card payments for online web store purchases. If you order through our secure online shopping cart, all orders are subject to payment verification and acceptance before shipping. The price shown on the Karrimor SF website is exclusive of any import taxes or duties that may be applied when delivered to locations outside of UK or Europe. Any taxes or duty charges that may be incurred will be the responsibility of the customer. Karrimor SF Ltd will NOT be liable for paying taxes or duties for orders placed from outside of the UK or Europe
Karrimorsf.com currently ships to addresses in Europe and most outside of Europe. Please contact us if your order is unable to be proccessed due to your location. Orders placed through Karrimor SF.com will usually dispatch within 48 hours but may take longer due to larger order volumes or unexpected factors. We will always endeavour to ship your order as soon as possible and communicate any delays to you promptly.
UK orders will ship via DHL. Standard delivery time is usually between 1-5 days. An automated email with shipment confirmation including a tracking number will be sent to you when your order is completed.
At Karrimor SF, we endeavour to ensure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. Our standard delivery time is usually between 3-5 days. However should a product that you have ordered not be available or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will contact you within 2 business days to organise an alternative item, a back order or full refund.
Product Colours and Representation
We have done our best to convey as accurately as possible the colours of the products shown on this Web site. However, because the colours you see may vary slightly due to photographic lighting sources & will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
Furthermore, Karrimor SF reserves the right to change and/or alter from time to time the photography and computer generated imagery to reflect any inline product changes that occur as a result of ongoing product development. This is to ensure the product displayed is as close as possible to the actual product available.
This returns policy refers to purchases only made on karrimorsf.com. If you have purchased a Karrimor SF product from a local Retailer/Dealer, you must return your product to the place of purchase.
At Karrimor SF, customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. We stand behind the quality of our products and will always endeavour to make things right. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact email@example.com. We believe that we can work together with our customers to make every purchase a positive experience.
Generally authorised returns are processed twice a week, usually within 72 hours of receiving them. Refunds will be issued to the credit card or Paypal account used for purchase. We can only Authorise a return if you have contacted us prior to returning the product. Please keep in mind that credit card refunds can take up to 10 business days to post on the account once the refund has been processed.
Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this site (‘https://www.karrimorsf.com’) is provided by Karrimor SF subject to the following terms:
1. By using https://www.karrimorsf.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of https://www.karrimorsf.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use https://www.karrimorsf.com.
2. Karrimor SF may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Karrimor SF. Your continued use of https://www.karrimorsf.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of https://www.karrimorsf.com
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use https://www.karrimorsf.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any https://www.karrimorsf.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of https://www.karrimorsf.com content requires the prior written permission of Karrimor SF.
4. You agree to use https://www.karrimorsf.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of https://www.karrimorsf.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within https://www.karrimorsf.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. https://www.karrimorsf.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating Karrimor SF, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Karrimor SF be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of https://www.karrimorsf.com regardless of the form of action.
7. Karrimor SF does not warrant that functions contained in https://www.karrimorsf.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that https://www.karrimorsf.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Karrimor SF, Karrimor SF Worldwide or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Karrimor SF and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Karrimor SF or any other third party.
Contributions to https://www.karrimorsf.com
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to https://www.karrimorsf.com, you:
o 10.1 warrant that your contribution;
o 10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Karrimor SF for all the purposes specified above;
o 10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
o 10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
o 10.2 indemnify Karrimor SF against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Karrimor SF as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
o 10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on https://www.karrimorsf.com and the purposes specified above.
12. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on https://www.karrimorsf.com (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
13. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Karrimor SF © 2018
1 Fair Oak Court,
Exeter, Devon, UK
Telephone: +44 (0)1392 360065